cardmaking

Princess with Poppy

11:49 AM

Hello Little Blue Button Fans!

Designer Noelle here and I'm sharing my next project for Little Blue Button Stamps with you today. For this project, I used the "Princess with Poppy" Digital Stamp. I hope you love it!


I colored the gorgeous image with my copic markers as usual and fussy cut her out. I inked the edges of the paper in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". Then, I added some lace trim and paper flowers from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that I've inspired you to make some creations of your own. You can find more photos and details over on my blog. Have a great rest of your weekend!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin