cardmaking

Miss Lilly with Umbrella by Designer Noelle

8:30 AM

Hello Little Blue Button Fans!


Designer Noelle here and it's my day on the blog to share with you my creation for your inspiration. For this project, I used "Miss Lily with Umbrella" with a springy theme. Isn't she darling?! Anyway, I hope you like what I've created with her!





I colored the image as usual with my copic markers and die cut an oval shape around her. I also added a die cut umbrella from my stash. The background behind her is done with Distress Ink in Stormy Sky. The glitter enamel dots and paper are all by Doodlebug Design. The card base is made from "Marshmallow" from Bazzill's Card Shoppe line.

Thank you for stopping by! For more photos and details, you can check out my blog post over on my blog, Paper Crafty Creations. Don't forget to enter in our monthly challenge this month! Have a great day and weekend!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin